HomeBlog › 5 Tips to Growing your Social Media Accounts

5 Tips to Growing your Social Media Accounts

5 Tips to Growing your Social Media Accounts


Competing on social media is becoming increasingly harder to do. Most importantly it is more challenging to be make your social pages stand out. But it is achievable by following a small guide that makes your social media successful for your business.    

1. Complete your profile 

The understatement of these steps. This is quite often overlooked when you first build up or take over the social profiles. Having a sharp clear logo for the profile picture and clear cover image is essential. Not having these effects, the initial brand images consumers/clients may have about your page. FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE CRICTIAL!!!


2. Analyse Competitors

This is the easiest thing to do. What does your competition do that you don’t do but can? It’s not directly copying them but rather utilising what they do well and how you can adjust what you are doing. Maybe one uses really good descriptive words, one may use perfect images, or they may use one theme throughout. Whatever they do, use both their strengths and weaknesses to propel your business further in the digital sphere. 

 

3. Connect with leaders, Influencers, customers and other businesses

This is one thing that majority of bigger businesses do effectively. It’s not going out and getting a massive celebrity figure to endorse the brand. It may just be getting customers to share posts, record experiences or engage with the social accounts of the business. But getting them to interact means you have a wider network of people seeing your businesses main messages.

 

4. Share & Create awesome content

It’s simple once again but creating awesome content is essential and often powerful in the decision making of clients/customers. It influences whether they buy the service or products you may offer. Following on from the point above it needs to be consistent and have great looking images. For any of this you should use the 80/20 rule. 80% of content is to be fun and creative, leaving the last 20% of content to be self-promotion. Following this will help grow your social media traction. 

 

5. Utilise Paid Advertising

Doing this will help your brand visibility and heightened user experience. Being one of the most cost-effective ways to increase conversion you can easily grow likes, reach and engagements. By using small amounts on the right types of promotions will increase traffic for your website. 


Your competition is constantly growing on social media. Don’t let these businesses take over your customers. Get proactive and start seeing the growth in your business that you know you can achieve. 

For more information on how individual strategies will help your business. Please don’t hesitate in contacting us at info@evarmedia.com.au or fill out an enquiry form on our website.  


NEED MARKETING TIPS?

HAVE THEM DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX


I WANT TIPS!

CONTACT US

ALBURY, NSW 2640  

P 0478 184 014        
E info@evarmedia.com.au                                                                                                      

CONNECT WITH US





Copyright © 2020 Evar Media. Powered by Initiative IT & Oncord